Why yogatoes is the best remedy for the foot?
Why yogatoes is very popular? When I opened my Instagram and noticed runners wearing what resembled a pedicure toe separator, I was so anxious to know what this clingy tool does. They’re numerous fitness products out there in the market, yet people still talk about these tools called Yogatoes. So to feed my curiosity, I decided to take a different look at this product to get what this whole fuzz is about.
Without a doubt, the most working part of the body that gets all the pressure is your feet. Imagine carrying 60 to 150lbs worth of weight in a day. You are surely going to need to rest. So do the feet also, after a long day of work, you need to relax the feet. You can achieve this by placing your feet in a foot spa with a nice foot massage, but it doesn’t end there.
Yoga today has proved its worth to be the best way of attaining body rest. Rest of the body in the sense that it isn’t about just the major parts and muscles but also the feet. You can get specific gadgets to make your feet feel relaxed, and these gadgets help align the feet through Yoga Toes.
What are Yogatoes and Toe separators?
A lot of pressure is exerted on our feet daily, whether the feet belong to a dedicated runner or not. The well-being of your feet depends on several factors, including your anatomy, but also your choice of shoes.
For example, If your shoes are very narrow, the toe gets misaligned. Over some time, this may change your feet’ shape, and injuries may appear. Toe separators, also called toe stretchers or spreaders, are easy-to-use products to relieve pressure on the feet and improve the toes’ natural alignment. Toe spreaders can be manufactured with different materials such as Gel, moleskin, cotton, and foam.
They vary in thickness, all depending on the feet size.
Yogatoes work by passing between your toes, separating them, and creating more space between your joints. Using these, it stretches the surrounding structures, increases blood flow to the region and it will improve recovery and healing.
They’re an easy way to relieve foot pain and help treat several foot problems, including Hammer Toe, Fasciitis, Bunions, and Plantar. Some people are amazed at how something this minute can bring a difference to the aching, tired feet.
Types of Yogatoes
Today, the market is filled with different Toe stretchers or separators, but they’re usually manufactured in two forms; a traditional gel stretcher made of plastic or silicone and toe stretcher socks worn like conventional stockings. Conventional toe stretchers like the Yoga Toes are the most popular in the market today. They’re mainly made of Gel and silicone and slide in between your toes and rest above, between and below the toes. By doing this, the toes get spread out and away from the ball of your feet.
Benefits of wearing Yogatoes
Yoga Toes are high-grade toe separators made out of safe BPA-and latex-free malleable plastic. They’re designed to spread, stretch and exercise the toes, correct many foot problems, and realign the foot structure. This product may be of many benefits to persons who spend much time wearing restrictive footwear. Below are some benefits of wearing YogaToes.
- Advanced Yoga Practice: Some yoga instructors today laments over the difficulty some beginners or newbies in yoga face due to their underused tender, clumsy toes. With the YogaToes and other foot stretching methods, newbies can perform some asanas well since so many postures require spreading out, grounded toes, and active feet for proper placing, strength, and balance.
- Relieves the feet off pain: YogaToes are known for combating foot pains caused by tight, restrictive footwear, long-standing, and walking for stressful sports activity. Even though they effectively reduce major foot pains, they won’t be more effective in treating more severe injuries or deformities. Below is a list of foot conditions and toe deformities Yoga Toe can help treat and prevent;
- Claw toes
- Flat feet
- Mallat Toes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Overlapping toes
- Strengthens the Feet: Yoga toes are ideal tools for foot-strengthening exercises. You can benefit by simply wearing the product; it then completes the strengthening and stretching work on its own.
How to wear the Yogatoes
For an effective relaxation of the feet, YogaToes are to be worn when the person is resting rather than active. Most people wear them when they’re working, sleeping, reading a book, or watching T.V.
Manufacturers suggest you start by wearing your gel toe stretchers or sock stretchers for about 15 minutes each day and gradually increase your daily toe stretching time to at least an hour, thirty minutes for the best results. Caution: don’t be in haste to wear your Yoga toes, thereby wearing them for a long time, as this will lead to toe cramps or uncomfortable feet. If used properly, the YogaToes shouldn’t cause any pain or discomfort, but when you experience pain of any kind, endeavor to contact your Podiatrist.
Top 3 best YogaToes Spreaders
With the use of Yogatoes, one should expect much healthier and relaxed feet. To adjust back to the normal alignment of your feet, try to pick one today. Below is our top 3 picks of the best Yogatoe one should purchase today.
Gel Toe stretcher and separator by Yogatoes
These are one of the most preferred Yogatoes gems out there. Made from 100% medical-grade gels, these spreaders help increase flexibility and straighten toes. Today, even doctors recommend the Yogatoes gem. These Yogatoe gems are made for both males and females. Frequent usage of this gem helps in providing relaxation from Bunions, Fasciitis amongst other foot problems.
- They are manufactured from 100% Medical grade gel.
- Straightens the Toes.
- Widely used worldwide.
- Boosts flexibility
- It takes time to show effects
Original YogaToes Small Sapphire
Manufactured in the U.S., the Original Yogatoes small sapphire comes in different sizes for those with smaller legs/toes and those with standard legs/toes. Like the Gel Toe stretcher, these Yogatoes are also unisex. Doctors recommend these Yogatoes also come in shape suitable for those with narrow feet and shorter toes.
- Available in different sizes
- BPA free
- 100% Medical Grade gel
- Increases flexibility
- little expenses
- Limited stock
Original YogaToes for men
The Original YogaToes for men is a metallic stretcher and separator designed for men with U.S. size ten and above. These YogaToes made from a unique manufacturer have been developed for bare feet walking, making the toes stronger and healthier. It is recommended that you use this YogaToes stretcher or separator for at least 10 minutes a day. It can improve blood circulation as well. Doctors have also approved this yoga tool to be helpful against Bunions, foot pains, Plantar Fasciitis, and other foot issues. Like other YogaToes, these are also made from medical-grade Gel.
- Made for men with larger feet
- Reliefs foot pain
- Boosts blood circulation
- Aids against tired legs
- Manufactured from Medical Grade Gel
- Helpful against Bunions, Plantar Fasciitis, and other foot problems.
- Not for women.
It’s without a doubt that Yoga toes are of great benefit. So why let those feet suffer from aches and pains when you can obtain the best YogaToes today and relax. Just try a pair to wear all day or relax with it while watching T.V. I assure you that you will be surprised at the fantastic things the Yoga Toe stretcher or separator can do for you.
- Most important facts about Pincha Mayurasana with 8 Tips and Tricks
- Why Aerial Hammock is very popular?What are 5 best Aerial Hammock?
- What is the best Yoga music for relaxation and meditation?
- The Best Yoga Swings and Poses for Beginners In 2021
- 5 Best Yoga center in USA to learn Meditation Center & Yoga Ashram
- Top 5 Yoga Trapeze Recommendations and where to buy?
- 10 Tips To Help Your Daily Yoga Practice
- The Best Yoga Toes In 2021
- 5 Most popular Yoga Balls in 2021
- 7 Yoga Shorts Which The Best And Comfortable For Women’s In 2021
- Why do you need a Yoga chair? Will it improve flexibility and endurance?
- What is the best Mudra for headache? 5 benefits of Mudra