How to Scan SAP Solution Manager ChaRM?
- How to visualize the workflow of a ChaRM document, including its status modifications, readily available actions, and background performed actions?
- How to determine the PPF actions, SOCM actions, and SOCM Consistency checks connected to a ChaRM file user status change?
- How to quickly determine SOCM actions and consistency checks which are performed when a ChaRM document changes status?
- How to easily identify background ChaRM actions connected to status change?
SAP Solution Manager
Hear your go! use of this Tcode CM_ADM_PROC_VIS (since 7.2 SP05 or above) to graphically picture the transaction type in SAP Solution Manager –Change Request Management(ChaRM). Also, check the list of Tcodes for Solution Manager.
The transaction type utilizes an action profile. The action to be drawn must have a user status as a start and end condition.
- Displays faulty transitions.
- Loop actions.
- UI Controls.
- ChaRM actions
- ChaRM conditions
- visualize ChaRM processes.
You can use the following transaction types:
- SMAD: Administrative change without TMS
- SMCG: Change of IT assets or legacy systems
- SMCR: Request for change
- SMCT: Request for change template
- SMHF: Urgent change with TMS
- SMIR: IT requirement
- SMMJ: Normal change with TMS
- SMRE: For Impl.,Tmpl. or Upgrade Projects
- SMAI: Alternative,for task list variant SAP1
- SMIM: For Impl.,Tmpl. or Upgrade Projects
- SMSG: Standard change
- SMTM: Correction of a defect during test
- SLMO: Product maintenance procedure